We work hard to make sure your order is dispatched on time.
Sometimes, if your lens prescription is in high demand or the production schedule at the manufacturer’s end is behind, we may have to wait until we dispatch your order.
Once your order is dispatched, you should receive an email with tracking details. This includes a tracking link where you can check the location of your parcel.
Some of the most common reasons for delivery delays are:
- Congestion at the courier’s local hub
- Courier strikes
- Delivery issues caused by restricted access at your property
- The wrong address was selected during the checkout
If your order is delayed, please check:
- Was the correct delivery address selected? Please note that we can’t amend the delivery address once the order has been dispatched. If your order is returned to sender – we will contact you to arrange a redelivery.
- Has the courier left an attempted delivery card? Your parcel could be at your local collection point, and you need the tracking reference and proof of ID to retrieve it.
- Has the tracking page been updated? Please keep an eye on it. Sometimes you can update your delivery options. Log in to your account, click on ‘Order history’ and select your recent order. The tracking reference will take you to the tracking page for your courier.
We aim to deliver all orders the next day after they are dispatched.
Standard delivery does not guarantee a next day delivery. It can take up to three working days. We won’t be able to raise an investigation claim until three days have passed.
If your order is international, please allow up to 15 working days for your order to be delivered.
For more information, please see: How can I track my order?
On a different note, if the prescription for your contact lenses is not in stock, we would have contacted you on your registered email to let you know about the delay. For further details on delayed dispatches, we encourage you to get in touch and we will contact the warehouse team to find out the estimate dispatch date for your order.
Please note, that this type of delay is often supply issue at the manufacturer's end.
If you are happy with the information provided in this article and you click ‘YES’ when prompted "Does this article answer your question?" you won’t be contacted by our support team regarding your enquiry. If you need further assistance, please select the option ‘No, I need help’ and make sure you submit your email address.