Many banks updated their security protocols for processing online payments earlier this year, and as a result, you may need to authenticate some transactions again.
Can you please answer the following questions to help us better understand the issue so that we can look into it further and determine if this is a localised incident or widespread?
- Are you using WiFi or mobile data?
- Is this happening when you try to pay with a card or PayPal?
- What device are you using? A Windows-based or a Mac/Apple computer, a smartphone or tablet?
- What browser are you using to place your order, Safari, Chrome, Microsft Edge or Firefox? Have you tried a different one?
In the meantime, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to complete your payment:
- Use a different web browser or device.
- Check that your device is running the most recent software update.
- Please disable any popup/ad blockers or web extensions you have installed.
- Attempt to pay using a different method (for example, if using a card, try PayPal)
- If you are using a card that is already in your account, please remove it and try again.
- Check to see if you have Private Browsing Mode enabled and if this works with or without it.
Please do not create a new order; instead, log in, go to your Order history, and complete the payment for the order that says Awaiting Payment
If you have tried all of the above suggestions and are still unable to complete payment, please contact us and confirm that each step has been completed. The findings can then be reported to our technical team for further investigation.
If you are happy with the information provided in this article and you click ‘YES’ when prompted "Does this article answer your question?" you won’t be contacted by our support team regarding your enquiry. If you need further assistance, please select the option ‘No, I need help’ and make sure you submit your email address.