We’re genuinely sorry to hear that you're having trouble locating your order. We always strive to ensure our deliveries are quick and reliable.
It has come to our attention that the delivery providers' GPS technology might occasionally record a package as "delivered" prematurely. We kindly request you to allow an additional business day for delivery, as the status might have been updated in error.
When our delivery providers confirm a parcel as "delivered," they commonly provide photographic evidence or a mapped location of the delivery. We recommend reviewing the tracking details on the delivery provider's website, as this could assist in determining the parcel's location.
Additionally, we advise you to consider the following:
- The presence of a calling card, left by the postman and providing more details about the location of the parcel.
- The possibility of the parcel being received by a neighbour for safekeeping.
- Whether the delivery address provided is correct.
- Potential locations around your premises where the parcel might have been placed securely (e.g., behind bins, within a shed, or on a porch).
- The chance that another member of your household or establishment received the parcel.
- For multi-unit buildings, the receptionist or concierge might have received the parcel on your behalf.
If these suggestions do not result in the location of your parcel, we suggest contacting the local delivery office for further insights into the delivery's details.
Should these avenues prove unfruitful, please contact our support team directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our dedicated team members will get in touch with the delivery provider to raise an investigation, and work on sorting this out for you.
Please note an investigation with the courier which takes up to 3 days and we are unable to replace orders until that investigation has been completed.
If you are happy with the information provided in this article and you click ‘YES’ when prompted "Does this article answer your question?" you won’t be contacted by our support team regarding your enquiry. If you need further assistance, please select the option ‘No, I need help’ and make sure you submit your email address.